EDi Content Management System (CMS) released
EDi are pleased to announce the release of version 2 of their content management system (the EDi CMS v2.0)
First developed in 2005 in conjunction with the Research and Graduate College (RGC), the EDi CMS was an innovative response to allow RGC and their Research Institutes to easily create and update their website content within the University of Salford template. After one and a half years development and many different Institutes, SME's and departments using the system, EDi have taken on board all the great suggestions of the users of the system to produce a new superior version.
10 reasons to choose the EDi
1. Allows easy creation of a website from scratch
2. Creation, updating and removal of all navigation, pages, news and images
3. Accessible and Search engine friendly pages created
4. Image bank allows uploading and management of all images on the site
5. Automatically creates banners from your images in the University style
6. Password protect or hide certain pages from the public.
7. Easy to use, password protected area of the site to administrate all content from anywhere
8. Integrates seamlessly with your old site
9. Built using the very latest templates and standards
10. Excellent customer support and training available.